23 November 2011

What? An Update!?!

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/1038/img0710k.jpg

Hello everyone who may see this site.

I can't actually believe my last post was on the 22nd of April. 2011 has been a particularly rough year and soon after my Madoka Magica review, I fell ill and was hospitalized. Obviously I'm all recovered and have been for the past few months, but it still took the will to continue this out of me. Hit zee jump for a bit of information about what happened as well as some other stuff!

First, a little explanation as to the incredibly vibrant and wonderful animal in the above photograph. Let me introduce you to George, my blue-bar ambilobe Panther Chameleon. I became the proud owner of George almost (Maybe just over) 5 months ago now. At the time, he was just a little baby barely longer than my finger, but as you can see, he's growing to be a fine young man. I've been very interested in herpatology and, well, herps in general for a long time and always wanted a panther chameleon. I decided it was finally time to make the wish a reality. Any questions regarding the chameleon are welcome, leave a comment below. Here's a photo from the day of purchase.



Now onto my other hobbies. I'm still collecting figures and still want to do reviews and write-ups in the future, I'm uncertain as to when as I cannot devote myself to a blog currently without laying out a schedule for myself. Saying that, I plan on posting every now and then until I figure something out. Warhammer making and painting is completely on hold as I simply do not have the time between the chameleon and other things, but I wish to dabble into it on occasion. If I do get onto figure reviews, expect something Godzilla related as I should be receiving the S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla anytime now.

Anime and Manga-wise, I'm currently only watching Hunter X Hunter. I may do a write-up on this in the future. Again, I need to sort out a schedule. On the horizon we have the Berserk movie now approaching rapidly and I MUST do a segment on this as I'm an avid Berserk fan. I will also be starting 20th Century Boys (The manga) soon as I have been requested it by a good online friend multiple times. He has good taste, what can I say, I can already tell I'll love it.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment