2 January 2012

Cello's are Beautiful


I've found myself getting back into Apocalyptica recently. Don't see how I lived without them for so long. They are absolutely incredible. Headphones in bed, nothing but the sound of the Cello and a good time to get my thoughts straightened out.

It really hit me recently how over the past year, maybe longer, how I've kept my emotions under a blanket. I've wanted to avoid drama and just live a happy life... To a point where I didn't tell people how I felt at all. There is no chance I'll achieve the happiness I want like that. I live to see others smile and it took this long for me to realize this. I need to change. Maybe it's the fear of dragging people down with me if something bad happens, but I'm not going anywhere.

It's amazing how music can tap into ones consciousness. Back to writing up my Monster Hunter 3G review!

No comments:

Post a Comment