8 December 2011

RAH Black Rock Shooter arrived and set-up!


This is my first RAH figure and probably one of my last. Not because it's bad, but because they cost a bomb. I had seen some of the Evangelion character RAH's in the past and thought they looked incredible, but I couldn't hold back when it came to a BRS model. I absolutely love the character design (As evident in my section about Huke) and try and get a hold of any good models of her as possible.

I was actually surprised with this one. I knew it was going to be high quality due to the price, but I didn't except a fully posable coat (The coat is made of a soft material with a few wires inside). It really makes it look that much better, and having the wind blowing in a certain direction make for some very striking poses. It stands at 12" (The same as my Hot Toys Predators and Aliens) and does indeed come with the Black Rock cannon which is absolutely enormous. Props to Medicom, they make some amazing toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment