6 April 2011

Anime/Manga, Sci-fi and Fantasy statue and toy reviews


A big reason for starting this blog was for me to do some reviews and comment on statues and figures. In the coming week or two I will hopefully be buying a camera for this purpose and hopefully will be able to get started. The idea is to help people who may be looking for figures from Japan or elsewhere to decide whether they think the purchase will be worth it, and I will go into as much detail as possible when reviewing. Articulated figures will be reviewed in segments much more thoroughly while statues will be much shorter and sweeter. A range of figures I will be covering are listed below.

Anime and Manga figures and statues
. These include the Megahouse 1/8 Shikinami Asuka Langley Plug Suit Test Type, Good Smiles 1/8 Black Rock Shooter Animation Version, Art of Wars Zodd III and many more from Figma, Kotobukiya, Good Smile, Megahouse, Bandai and so on.

Gundam and Evangelion.
Many different Gundam and Evangelion figures from Robot Damashii, Bandai and Revoltech.

Hot Toys Alien and Predator range. I have quite a nice collection of figures from the Alien range and the Predators range at this point. With such impeccably gorgeous (And expensive) toys, they desperately need in-depth reviews.

McFarlane Dragon Range. Although I've stopped collecting these now, I've managed to get quite a few of them from previous series and think it is worth reviewing them.

Warhammer 40,000 Miniatures. Probably to be my least touched on due to the cost and time needed to finish them, but something I would really like to review.

The top photo is a taste as to what will come first, fresh from the Gundam Fix Figuration range.

No comments:

Post a Comment